This weekend Megan and Claire had their first sleep over at Grammy and Papa's house. I think fun was had by all. The girls were picked up at daycare and school and spent the next two nights having great funny playing with Cabbage Patch babies, eating macaroni and cheese, and picking ou Christmas trees.
Mark and I went up to stay in Grand Marais to celebrate our five year anniversary. We cut the trip short due to the impending snow storm and tried to beat the storm by getting out of the path before it started snowing. We got out of the major path of the storm but ended up at a roadside hotel last night and rolled into Grand Forks around 2:30 today. It was a great adventure but wish we would have been able to enjoy the neat area of the North Shore. We are glad that we did trek back to GF early though because Grand Marais got 20 inches of snow.
I will try to post some pictures of our trip up the shore on friday night before the sun set.
No comments:
Post a Comment