July 30, 2007

Well, summer has seemed to fly by to quickly. The girls are doing great. What have we been up to the last few weeks.
4th of July we ventured to western North Dakota to visit my stomping grounds (Janna's). Gpa and Grammy Schill also ventured with us and had a good time. We enjoyed some fireworks, great food and lots of family time.
Ten days later the boys and JoDee headed East. Blake and his friend attended hockey camp at UND. I experience temporary life as a hockey mom for a week but had great fun. We headed to MPLS for a day trip and saw as much of the Mall of America that we could in about seven hours. Mark and the big boys (Brady, Blake, and Skylar) headed to a twins game via the monorail. I think we all had fun but it was definitely a whirlwind trip!
Megan and Claire both had so much fun with all the boys. Megan and Brandon played house on a nightly occurrence. Megan was quite sad on Friday when she got home and the house was empty. Hopefully they will visit again soon!
We also had a great afternoon visit with Corey from Colorado! He got to meet the girls for the first time. I got to give him a campus tour to see all the changes that occurred since the last time he was here five years ago.
JoDee and the boys spent two weeks in Grand Forks. Brady attended Buz on Biz the second week. I think he had fun and made some pretty cool pizza's. This weekend we headed to Pike's Bay. Claire was able to go swimming and boating for the first time. She definitely is free spirited. Megan enjoyed killing spiders and digging in the sand. I got to see crawfish for the first time on a midnight adventure to the dock to see the little creatures! It was great fun.
Last night we celebrated Uncle Matt's 25th birthday. Megan even sang happy birthday to him!
Enjoy the pics of Brandon's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday to a very special little boy! I have had the honor of now celebrating is birth, 1st and 4th birthday with him. He has come such a long way!




Brandon's cool cupcake birthday cake!



Check out the party hats!


The boys and all at the party! I couldn't get a picture without either Brady or Blake trying to hide!

No comments: