May 29, 2007

Dallas Part II and III

Well today is the last day of our vacation before we hit the road again.

Yesterday we experienced the great burrito's made by Freebirds. Then we went to Fry's, the overload of electronics store. We laid low last night and just had fun. Had some great pizza late last night.

Today was the big adventure to the aquarium. It was a good adventure other than 4 adults and 2 kids couldn't figure out the navigation route. The best thing I saw was the penguins but I heard that the manatee feeding was pretty fun. I was eating hotdogs with Megan.

We came back early afternoon and went swimming. The clouds have gotten gray again so we are headed to eat at Chui's tonight. Tomorrow we are headed to St Joseph's to the halfway point of our return trip.

Will post pics after eats!

No comments: